Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Today's Lunch, Snack and Dinner Phood Photos!

I wanted to take photos of my food today. Phood Photos. We usually have pb&j for lunch but today I was in the mood for something different. We don't have a snack everyday, but today was carbs, carbs, carbs and I thought it was lovely since it looked like a cupcake! Just to report in, dinner tonight I call "Sun Dried Tomato Chicken". I thought it looked pretty in the pan.

Speaking of pans, I have this weird love for a Farberware non-stick pan I bought in 1999. The coating is now scratched so I was in search of a replacement. Everytime I looked at Target, nothing struck my fancy. So I ordered the (almost) exact same pan online! It was on uber sale so I bought THREE! Two will go into storage for the envitable day when I'll need a replacement. You know by now that I'm no cooking aficionado but I do like the shape of this pan!

I can't remember what life was like before I started planning and preparing meals for my family. It has become so much a part of who I am and a big part of my daily routine. I even noticed last week that I was preferring to come home and cook dinner instead of grabbing something out. Who is this person living my life?!??!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...