Monday, August 29, 2011

Mom Will You Cut Off My Crusts?


I was in the mood to document Sarah's lunch today. I've been cutting her crusts off her sandwiches for about 8 years! If each sandwich has four cuts and she eats 5 sandwiches per week, that's 20 cuts per week. If did this for 5 years that would be 5, 200 cuts! No wonder I'm weary of trimming bread crusts! I decided that since she doesn't eat the whole sandwich anyways (even without the crusts), why not use the "circle method". WOW, I LOVE this and wanted to share.

I know I must REALLY be a geek, but this makes me so happy! I use one of our drinking glasses to do the deed and she LOVES eating a UFO saucer for lunch!

Using the same divided plate for lunch everyday (yes, it gets washed each night!) helps me remember to include a veggie and a fruit everyday. "You Get What You Get, So Don't Make A Fit"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...