Thursday, July 28, 2011

Moving On

I've spent since January 2011 in self-education about my lack of cooking habits here on this blog. I'm at a point where I feel "educated" in this area! Huge changes were made in my family...we began eating dinners every night together with a meal prepared by me! I've become proficient at meal planning and preparation! My kids eat a homemade lunch every day and I now have a system for meal planning and preparation and feel that I can build on that firm foundation in the future. I find that I'm just taking pictures of dinners over and over...there's no real growth now because I'm working the system that is now in place. Now that taking and posting food pics has recently become a "burden" this blog is no longer useful for its purpose so I'm moving on.

So I'm going to continue to post on this blog, but maybe only a few times a year as something excites me. My focus of self-education is now our home. Our house is so cluttered, it is hard to walk in any room without the fear of stepping on something (since we can't see the carpet in many rooms). I'd also like to be able to have someone over to my house. I'm going to need a place for those thoughts so please visit me at http://tidy-house.blogspot.com/ Thank you so much for following me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...