Saturday, October 29, 2011

Who IS This Person?!



I am notorious for bringing pre-packaged foods to potlucks and social eating events (nothing home-cooked EVER)...mini-muffins, packs of cookies, bags of caesar salad, grocery store deli veggie trays...you name it. But in this new cooking life as a cooking diva (ha!), I found myself searching online for "halloween party food ideas" the other day. That was definately strange but even stranger...I DID IT. I collected ideas and selected a few and produced a robust result of FRESH, HANDMADE FOOD for this costume party with friends.

I'm in SHOCK.

Here's the photos to prove it! It is astonishing exactly how much I've changed...not to mention the satisfaction I had taking my creations to bless my friends. The apple smilies, mummies (lil' smokies in crescent rolls-yum!) and candy corn veggie tray (a small pumpkin held the dip but isn't in the photo). Since I've been allowing TIME to plan and prepare as a habit, it wasn't really difficult to put this together...what fun!

And that's me as a Lego brick and my husband as the real Buzz Lightyear! What a fun costume party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...