Monday, June 20, 2011

12 Days of Snacks - Day #2

I think this snack is sad looking, but somewhat nutritious...Daniel doesn't eat much fresh fruit, so I'm always searching for PROTEIN. My kids love cheese and I have to make sure we don't each too much.

I am LOVING these plates! I bought 4, though I wash the 2 we use each day in the nightly dishes so we always have them clean. Now when I think "snack", I get out my plates. It is just another little family method/system I have in place. Yippee! Day #2 of "12 Days of Snacks".

Yesterday was Father's Day and John wanted to go to Red Robin. He had chicken & salad (good job honey!) And Saturday night we went to Gramma's to celebrate Sarah's birthday and she fixed the most delicious, velvety moist chicken and a gorgeous salad. I wish I had taken my camera!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...