Sunday, June 12, 2011

Free Grocery Shopping Planner-Sheet 2

Since I'm now "starting over" with meal planning, I've made a new grocery shopping list for us. John shops now on Wednesday nights and Sundays. I work on getting my list done on Tuesdays. I plan for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (he shops for these things on Wednesday). I write in the meals in the boxes and under the boxes write what ingredients I need. Then on the lower half of the sheet I neatly write out his grocery list. Click here for PDF Grocery Planner Sheet.

This is a help because he'll often say, "purple, watermelon flavored diced tomatoes"?? What are those for? Now with the meals at the top written in the boxes, I can say, "oh, that's for Thursday night, the watermelon lasagna" (for a silly example).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...